- Reinvent Technology Partners (RTP) has priced its Stock Market IPO of 60M units at $10.00/unit. Each unit consists of one Class A ordinary share and one-fourth of one redeemable warrant, exercisable at $11.50.
- The units will be listed on the NYSE and trade under the ticker symbol “RTP.U” beginning September 17.
- Underwriter’s over-allotment is additional 9M units.
- Morgan Stanley is acting as sole book-running manager.
- Previously: Reinvent Technology Partners files for $600M Stock Market IPO (Sept. 1)
Want to know more on Reinvent Technology prices $600M Stock Market IPO click here go to market news source.
Market news summary from Seeking Alpha Market News.